Flag Package: openjdk17-doc 17.0.6.u10-2 (x86_64)
If you notice a package is out-of-date (i.e., there is a newer stable release available), then please notify us using the form below. Do not report bugs via this form!
Note that the following 5 packages will be marked out of date:
- jdk17-openjdk 17.0.6.u10-2 [extra] (x86_64)
- jre17-openjdk 17.0.6.u10-2 [extra] (x86_64)
- jre17-openjdk-headless 17.0.6.u10-2 [extra] (x86_64)
- openjdk17-doc 17.0.6.u10-2 [extra] (x86_64)
- openjdk17-src 17.0.6.u10-2 [extra] (x86_64)
The message box portion is meant for short messages only. If you need more than 200 characters for your message, then file a bug report, email the maintainer directly, or send an email to the arch-general mailing list with your additional text.
Note: Do not use this facility if the package is broken! The package will be unflagged and the report will be ignored! Use the bugtracker to file a bug instead.
Please confirm your flag request for openjdk17-doc: