Changes since the 2009.02 release:
- built from a current snapshot of [core], which includes kernel 220.127.116.11-1, udev 141-5 and pacman 3.3.0-3.
- usage of new AIF installer, which brings:
- better disk editor with support for dm_crypt and lvm setups
- support for automated installations using config files (deprecates quickinst)
- a framework to build your own installation procedures
- enhanced date/time setting with ntp support
- refactored grub installation routines
- usability improvements
- aufs instead of unionfs
- enhanced boot device detection on image start
- bugfixes (xfs freeze, mirror setting, clock correctness, network settings, ...)
- more useful automatic configuration settings for your target system based on your settings during the installation
- ftp images are renamed to netinstall to avoid confusion
- and much more...