Flag Package: posix-c-development 2017-3 (any)
If you notice a package is out-of-date (i.e., there is a newer stable release available), then please notify us using the form below. Do not report bugs via this form!
Note that the following 5 packages will be marked out of date:
- posix 2017-3 [community] (any)
- posix-c-development 2017-3 [community] (any)
- posix-software-development 2017-3 [community] (any)
- posix-user-portability 2017-3 [community] (any)
- posix-xsi 2017-3 [community] (any)
The message box portion is meant for short messages only. If you need more than 200 characters for your message, then file a bug report, email the maintainer directly, or send an email to the arch-general mailing list with your additional text.
Note: Do not use this facility if the package is broken! The package will be unflagged and the report will be ignored! Use the bugtracker to file a bug instead.
Please confirm your flag request for posix-c-development: